Thursday, March 18, 2010

London 3/8--in the afternoon at Harrods

We walked to Harrods next and had lunch at the pub in the Men's Department. It was a traditional pub atmosphere with dark woods and furniture. We split a shepard's pie and each had a pint of beer. The pints were 9 dollars each---expensive! It was nice though because we had been walking and standing for several hours. We went through all the departments next, and I bought a classic teddy bear. I got a few compliments on the Teddy at our departure in the airport later in the week. What a cute teddy! (in distinct English accents) The windows were really well done at Harrods. I have a couple of pictures of one window. I have also included the touristy phone booth pic with Don and the mailing of the postcards picture with me which were done this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment